[RTTY] 88 Mh Torroids

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 88 Mh Torroids
From: "ws7i" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:51:57 -0700
The supply is gone. I do wonder tho if everyone received those that I was
sending?  Seems that I didn't hear from someone.

Wish I had grabbed more of those from Bill Henry when he was cleaning out a
shed year's ago.  But those I had lasted quite a long time.  Seems that there
is some demand for them again, tho one would think that a transistor circuit
would probably work as well and be easier in some respects.

Anyway, Bill Henry's supply that I had to those things has all been used up.

73 Jay WS7I

--
ws7i@ewarg.org