[RTTY] Some good stuff on RTTY!

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Some good stuff on RTTY!
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:16:25 +0100
Hi all,

Although conditions are not so good, there seems to be some good openings
and some nice stuff to work on RTTY!

Yesterday morning around 0830, I was watching 5W0DP on 20m working a huge EU
pile-up, and his signal was starting to fade around 0850, and by then he was
sending CQ occasionally.
I gave him a shout and actually made it!

10m and 12m have been open sporadically, and it is worth checking these
bands, as I have now logged YU6AO on 10m, although I missed them on 12m.
I also bagged them on 3 bands on CW yesterday, all within 6 minutes.

Tonight I added UK8FF (via W3HNK) on 30m for a new band-slot.

73 all, and see you in SARTG!

Phil GU0SUP