Re: [RTTY] Has anyone NOT worked YU6 yet?

To: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>,"RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Has anyone NOT worked YU6 yet?
From: "NJ4F" <nj4f@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 14:39:32 -0400
I experience that ocassionally during contests from stations that I had never
worked before, at least as far as the contest was concerned.  I chalked it up
to perhaps the station I was calling misunderstood the call of a previously
worked station for my call.  I don't know what else you can do.

Dave, NJ4F