Re: [RTTY] SO2R, small lot?

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2R, small lot?
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:44:07 +0000
Don't know - but it is really easy to measure. I would assume if your
RF voltage is less than the voltage required to damage a transistor,
you would be OK. I don't know that exact level, but I would guess
that less than one volt is probably AOK.

My levels were down in the millivolt range (5-50) except for when I
tx on 40 with a KW, when I got around 300 MV. Hasn't hurt me yet, but
I cannot operate within 13-15 KHz of that 40M harmonic on when I am
also on 20.

GL

Jerry W4UK