Re: [RTTY] SO1R/SO2R listed in combined results?

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO1R/SO2R listed in combined results?
From: "NW7US, Tomas" <nw7us@hfradio.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:50:06 -0700
What would be helpful, I think , to everyone (at least to me!) in the
discussion (silent or not), would be an independent side-by-side chart
that lists the pro's and con's and differences, between the alternatives
being discussed.  One tends to get lost in the cross-fire of prose that
flows during passionate dialog.

I wonder if there are any interested parties that might condense, in a
fair and objective manner, all of the issues and show a comparison of
ideas.  Then, the whole community might make a decision.

Or, if there's no real need for that because the whole community is not
able to vote, then I'll just ignore the discussion.  Those who are able to
make such a decision are those who need to have the information.

73 de Tomas, NW7US, Heliophile http://propagation.hfradio.org/

See the NEW reviews of ACE-HF for Ham and SWL now on-line:
http://hfradio.org/ace-hf/

: Propagation Editor for CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications :
: Creator; live propagation center http://prop.hfradio.org/ :
: Associate Member of Propagation Studies Committee of RSGB :
: 122.93W 47.67N / Brinnon, Washington USA CN87 CW/SSB/DIGI :
: 10x56526, FISTS 7055, FISTS NW 57, Lighthouse Society 144 :
: Technical Writer for http://entirenet.net  (Microsoft KB) :
: The journey of life http://ic-discipleship-ministries.org :