[RTTY] debate

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] debate
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:10:32 -0500
still don't really care about no stinkun classes.

And this analogy may be poor.

But back when I was in the construction business, I developed a way to produce
the same
results as my competitors, at a much faster timeframe.
Faster means cheaper for construction industry customers.

Guess I was lucky that none of my competitors came up with the idea to make a
rule that I
couldn't bid on the same jobs they wanted to bid on.

As a side note: after a few years, the competitors used my technique or
developed one of
their own; or they did neither.

Don't count the days, make the days count.