[RTTY] Maine available on RTTY about once a month

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Maine available on RTTY about once a month
From: "Robert Montemerlo" <montemerlo@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:11:27 -0400
Hi all

I operate from ME about once a month as W1SLF.
It is usually on a weekend.

During the winter I spend a lot more time up there.

I do load to LoTW the day I return so QSLs are pretty quick and if you are
not on LoTW (who in the US isn't?) then a QSL to my home address will get it
done in a few days.

I'll post a note here the next time I'll be operating from ME (possibly
early July)

To be honest I'm surprise the number of folks needing ME.

Bob KB1JZU