[RTTY] VOLTA contest

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VOLTA contest
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:04:07 -0500
I finally sent in my log so that the 8 DX I worked get the credit. I started
the contest around 1300z. After two hours and only 8 DX contacts, I went QRT
and did the FISTS 4 hour contest at 1700z. My CQ's went unanswered and
almost nothing copied from Europe, or anywhere else. Guess I am in the
center of the USA Mid West Black Hole.
I had a W4 and a K2 comeback to me on my CQ. I guess they did not read the
rules that said same country contacts are not valid. I worked them anyway.
Had a great time in the FISTS  CW  Sprint. I will be trying the next RTTY
contest and hope for some propagation.

73   Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.