Re: [RTTY] OLD!!!

To: "Ronald A. Stunden" <ve7yc@shaw.ca>, RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OLD!!!
From: Ted Huf <ted@w4ze.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 08:20:13 -0700 (PDT)
My first exposure to RTTY was in the 1960?s.  I had a
Teletype Corp. model 15 machine that I completely
overhauled, a model 14 non-typing reperforator and TD.
It all was WWII military surplus  My terminal unit was
a home built Twin Cities TU using tubes, 88hy toroid
coils and a polar relay from the RTTY Handbook.  Good
old days, I am glad they are behind us.  Ted W4ZE