Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS

To: ve3gsi@canada.com, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS
From: Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 07:45:07 -0700
Got mine Tuesday this week; less than 2 weeks after started the LoTW
process.  Painless and much appreciated, especially for all the RTTY
ops/contesters who have participated in LoTW from first days.  And a
special thanks to Don AA5AU, whose "how to" on LoTW got me up and going on
the system.

73, Mark N7MQ