[RTTY] New Temporary E-mail Address

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] New Temporary E-mail Address
From: "Don AA5AU" <rtty@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:12:34 -0500
Sorry for the bandwidth, but my normal aa5au@bellsouth.net address is down
temporarily due to a change in service.

If you need to contact me, you can do so with my secondary address of
rtty@bellsouth.net

If you sent me E-mail in the last 24 hours and it bounced.  Please resend using
the rtty@bellsouth.net address.

I will let you know when aa5au@bellsouth.net has been restored.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

While I'm at it, here's an update on my status.  I am still off the air, but
may try to run antenna RF cables into the garage so I
can get a radio going.  This depends on time.  We are still living in the FEMA
trailer on the front lawn.  All the ceilings have
been replaced in the house and the painting of the inside is mostly done.  Work
has stopped temporarily as my contractor is out of
town until later this week.  Once the painting is complete, the contractor will
install the flooring throughout the entire house and
we should be finished.  I expect to be back in the house on or before April 21,
depending on availability of flooring materials.

Updates as warranted.

73, Don AA5AU