[RTTY] W3NR BARTG

To: RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W3NR BARTG
From: Ed <w3nr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:19:15 -0500
           BARTGSRTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2006-03-18

       CallSign Used : W3NR/4
       Operator(s) : W3NR

       Band : ALL
       Power : LOW
       Mode : RTTY

       ARRL Section : GA
       Club/Team : TVDXA
       Software: N1MM Logger V6.2.15

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec   Nam
            7      66     66    3   16    1
           14      51     51    6   12    2
        Total     117    117    9   28    3

            Score : 12,987
              Rig : Omni VI @ 70 watts

         Antennas : 2 el Quad 10-20 Battlecreek Special 40-80-160

          Soapbox : Not a serious effort on my part, but had a fun time
in the contest. Never could get a good run going, but I tried. Quite a
few new calls printed on the screen. I did notice 2 things that bothered
me somewhat. I had many that called way off my QRG, and I do mean quite
a bit,and where/when did the brackets in macros' come from ???
I saw this several times "w3nr ur rst is 599 ur nr is (001)(23:00:00GMT)
I spent too much time chasing the TY on 80 CW...no joy. Thanks to all
for the Q's and the sponsors for the contest.  73
Ed W3NR