[RTTY] VQ9LA SKED ON RTTY THIS WEEK 40M

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] VQ9LA SKED ON RTTY THIS WEEK 40M
From: "John- W4DJ" <w4dj@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:45:52 -0500
This was part of an email message from Larry VQ9LA who asked me to pass on the info.
73s to all GL
de John W4DJ

Iam at work tonite and go on my 3 day break starting monday. My plans are
to work 160/80mtrs CW and Move up to 40mtr RTTY for the rest of my Morning
Sessons. So keep a Eye out for me starting Monday/Tuesday/Wed this week. You
may want to pass it around the USA Rtty comunity of my plans for this week
around 7040 always QSX up 2 for my pileups hihi.
73 John
Larry VQ9LA