[RTTY] WOW 3Y0X IN LOG

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WOW 3Y0X IN LOG
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:56:29 -0600
I chased 3Y0X all day Tuesday on 20 meters and could not work them. I chased
them all morning today, Wednesday, on 15 meters and was unable to work them.
Shut down and went to the store for the XYL and had lunch. At 1825z I turned
on the rig just as 3Y0X said "up up". I sent my call, up 5, and he came
right back to me. What a thrill that was. After trying all day on 20 meters,
I had figured my 50 watts into my 4 element Yagi were not going to get
through. As one older DXer told me once, never give up and keep trying as
sooner or later you will get through. WOW, a real new DXCC on RTTY. I will
not try them CW as I have 3Y0PI on 6 bands CW.  Now if some group will
activate Bouvet it would be great as I need it for a new one any mode.

73....Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, Missouri 65251
whiter26@sbcglobal.net