[RTTY] Why No XE Calls?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Why No XE Calls?
From: "Brad Wilcox" <bkwilcox@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:28:05 -0700
Dick, 205 Q's and only 10 mults?  With all the contest software out there
This should be the easiest part of contesting - scoring.  Even if you can
import
your log into a spreadsheet program and do it manually you can easily figure
more mults.
But again, this should be the easiest part (not requiring a diploma from
RTYU).
Have fun and hang in there OM!

>Yes, I know my score is at the bottom of the list with 205 QSOs.  I was too
>lazy to manually score the AA5VU.LOG file.  I enjoy contesting but detest
>scoring.  My .log file was submitted to the contest and LoTW.

>I recall working a number of very good XE stations in the contest but it
>surprising that none have taken the time to submit to the 3830 Score Web
>Page - http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/.
<http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/>

>How about some XE claimed scores?

>73, Dick AA5VU