Re: [RTTY] Questions on IC-718

To: rttY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Questions on IC-718
From: John Becker <w0jab@big-river.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:41:23 -0600
I have a FT 840, in fact I have 2. As well as a pair of FT 847's.
one is in the pick up running digital voice ( photo can be seen at
http://www.rfelectronics.com/digital-ssb/fellow-users/fellow-users-pics/w0jab/w0jab-stn.htm
The one in the house I run all my digital modes (RTTY AMTOR
PACTOR MT63 HELL) as well as SSB and CW on without any
problem. Really a good rig. In fact if the other station is running a
* true * 170Hz shift I can place my mark tone between another
station mark and space tones and not miss a letter in  my QSO.

John, W0JAB