[RTTY] LoTW WAS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] LoTW WAS
From: "Scott Schultz" <scottaschultz@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:38:26 -0600
It seems that WAS is almost ready. When I clicked on Application, I got the
following response:
Applications for WAS awards are not yet supported.

ARRL expects to make LoTW WAS award applications available by Feb 28, 2006.

In going through my stats, 48 of the 50 states are on RTTY thanks almost
entirely to those who submitted RU logs over the years. I want to personally
thank W3PP for giving me Delaware and NW0L for giving me North Dakota.

I also find it interesting that I have been using LoTW for just over a yaer (I
just renewed my certificates) and have WAS. I have been using eQSL for YEARS
and am still 3 states short!

73, Scott N0IU