[RTTY] LOG upload application for IARC (Israel Amateur Radio Club)

To: <rttY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] LOG upload application for IARC (Israel Amateur Radio Club)
From: "4Z4TL" <4z4tl@iarc.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 01:14:16 +0200
Hello all
This is a bit off topic ,but might be considered related in a way as well.

I'm looking for a software package to implement log-uploads via the WEB on
our  server.
This is mainly for Holyland activity of 2006.
We could try & invent the wheel, but if anyone has some freeware package
ready I'll be
excited to have a copy. We'll tailor it to our needs & mention the source of
course.

Thanks in advance for your time to read this & for any idea \ link etc'.
Please reply directly to me at : 4z4tl@iarc.org

73 Isaac 4Z4TL (4X0L)
I.A.R.C Vise  Chairman
http://www.iarc.org/~4z4tl