[RTTY] Jules W2JGR SK - in our memories

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Jules W2JGR SK - in our memories
From: Kari Hirvonen <kari.hirvonen@alpha.fi>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:46:37 +0200
Sad news.

I was happy to get this Great RTTY Fellow once visiting my home, too.

After the official part of the visit (the Coffee table served my XYL),
Jules wanted to check my Shack upstairs and stayed there the entire
night on bands and had a number of Qsos to the States that night.

This happened in early 90'ties in Tusby, near Helsinki. Jules's son
was married that time with one of well know local TV Hostess.

Jules had a special relation to all OH hams and visited quite often
here.

Jules, my Fried Thank You and rest in peace.

Kari OH2BP

--
                 Kari Hirvonen, Alpha Point Ltd (Alfa Point Oy)

            /\   Maatullinaukio 10 B, 00750 Helsinki, Finland
           /  \  kari.hirvonen@alpha.fi   (private: oh2bp@alpha.fi)

    ___   /  /   Business http://www.alpha.fi

/  / \     \           Mobile: +358-50-68800

\  \_/  /\  \   /\     Office: +358-9-34 64 34 1
  \ ___ /  \__\ /__\    Fax:    +358-9-34 64 34 2
                        Skype   callto://karssu
                        Amateur Radio http://www.qsl.net/oh2bp