Re: [RTTY] State exchanges in RU + WAS

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] State exchanges in RU + WAS
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:06:07 -0000
Hi all,

Can't help laughing here at Chen's exchange, and thought there must be some
worse examples!
Just as well Hawaii isn't classed as a State, or you could have had HI OR?
OK?
I am sure AR could well have been used to totally confuse some of us! And
what if your name had been AL ??
HI AL IN OK OR OR AR SK

And talking of missing Provinces, what has happened to VE4COZ and VE5CPU?
Not seen either for ages now.

And of WAS, the hardest for me to get confirmed, and the last card needed
for my RTTY WAS was DE, followed by WV. Even MT and WY were easier!

73 all

Phil GU0SUP