[RTTY] ARRL RU

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARRL RU
From: Philip Snyder <n9lah@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 19:58:00 -0600
Call: N9LAH
Operator(s): N9LAH
Station: N9LAH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:   93
   40:  202
   20:   70
   15:   12
   10:    0
------------
Total:  377  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 12  Total Score = 23,751

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Well this was my first time participating in this one not just looking for DX
as there was no real DX at least here in the Black Hole ( or any Delaware's).
Had a blast on Saturday night actually running on 80 for a while with my 100
watts and Alpha Delta DXCC dipole. This was of course after taking a short nap
due to my falling asleep while working Don AA5AU, no you're really not that
boring I just had a long day at work. Thanks to everybody who worked me almost
every op seemed "time conscious". See everyone in the UK DX RTTY?

Phil
N9LAH