Re: [RTTY] Suggestion for upcoming RTTY Roundup

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>, "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Suggestion for upcoming RTTY Roundup
From: "robert" <tf3rb@internet.is>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 21:10:35 -0000
Hi Bill.

I did read about it long time ago but I forgot it. I guess it's because I
never think about it any moore.
I have seen this dashes in many rtty programs as a default and always
removed the dashes it did work a lot better for me not to get them so I dis
not send them.
Thanks Bill for reminding me of those darn dashes.
73 73 and a happy new year
de tf3tty   ex tf3rb.....