Re: [RTTY] 80meter & 40meter activity

To: "K8JWT" <k8jwt@adelphia.net>, <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 80meter & 40meter activity
From: Jeff Stai WK6I <wk6i@twistedoak.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:38:14 -0800
At 07:11 PM 12/29/2005, K8JWT wrote:
>I have been listening daily at various times for any RTTY activity in the
>proper frequency areas and have not heard a single diddle for days?  Was
>hoping to do some practice for the SARTG contest this weekend, as a warm up
>for the ARRL RTTY Roundup. Never done a RTTY contest before and never with my
>software N1MM.

hi Jacob - the NCCC conducts practice sessions for contests during the
week prior to the contest, usually on thursday evening and sometimes
friday too (I'm negotiating for friday with NCCC leadership right now
;-). This is a great opportunity to test your contest setup with real
exchanges etc.

As soon I know the schedule, so will you!

(I also want to get on this weekend to test some new things about my
SO2R setup, except my very-new shack computer crashed today - so it is
debug time. I'll drop you a note if I get things working...)

see you! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/