[RTTY] Is there a RTTY Elmer in the SW Minneapolis area?

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Is there a RTTY Elmer in the SW Minneapolis area?
From: "W0QU" <w0qu@mn.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:17:28 -0600
I have been off the HF bands for 30 years but have purchased a IC-756PROII,
MixW software, a RigExpert and could sure use some local help getting
operational on RTTY. Things are much different now than the mid-1970's when I
had a HAL terminal and model 28ksr teletype and I'm a bit perplexed.

If anyone in my area (Bloomington, SW suburb of Minneapolis) would be willing
to help me get up and running by helping me set up MixW or downloading another
program for RTTY if it's better I'd be happy to buy you lunch and contribute
some $ for gas money. After the holidays sometime in January is fine.

George  W0QU