[RTTY] Who is that guy in the pic in the RTTY Roundup announcement?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Who is that guy in the pic in the RTTY Roundup announcement?
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 23:55:39 -0000
I just opened my December QST and saw a nice shot of me and my
station in the RTTY Roundup announcement.  Actually, I knew it was
going to be there, as Steve, WB8IMY, asked me for a digipic a few
months ago.  When it rains, it pours - I had an article in Nov QST,
with pics ("High Speed Telegraphy Competion in Macedonia.")

I've been pretty inactive in RTTY contesting the last couple of
years, but now I feel obligated to operate the Roundup :.)  It
probably won't be a competive effort, but I'll be in there!
73,
Barry W2UP--