Re: [RTTY] WAEDC!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAEDC!
From: "Tom Moore" <wx4tm@tm-moore.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 04:09:18 -0500
in principle I somewhat agree, Bill.. However, I think the adrenlin surges a
tad with the challenge to accurately copy and send the max nr of mesgs.. in
a way, sorta like maintaining that '80' or '90' qso rate per hour that sends
nothing but 599 and a qso nr in some of the biggest most perticipated in
'boring' contests of the year?.  Afterall, as Phil said/suggested, those
msgs add up to big points somewhat quickly.. Another interesting part of it
is the strategy of knowing when to send/rcv msgs to your best advantage.
just my two pennies worth..

Tom WX4TM