Re: [RTTY] Some more on the slow FSK thing

To: pcooper@guernsey.net, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Some more on the slow FSK thing
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:07:17 +0000
Phil,

It definitely was there during the SCC and SARTG contests.

These were the first contests, I was back on the air since the station
move. I was really puzzled by the stations that I heard with the slow rate.
I sat down at the other computer to emaill the rtty list and ask what this
is? But then went back to the contest instead.  There were enough stations
to be noticeably more.

There are always one or two stations. And you are not sure if they are not
just slow typers.

Jerry, W6IHG