[RTTY] 2005 RTTY Most Needed DXCC Entities Survey now on line

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2005 RTTY Most Needed DXCC Entities Survey now on line
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 23:17:05 -0500
It is with great pleasure, and some relief, that I am able to present the
results of the 2005 RTTY Most Needed DXCC Entities Survey at:

http://www.aa5au.com/rttysurvey2005.html

This year there were 359 submissions as compared to 246 in 2002. This is a
tremendous increase in participation and I thank everyone who participated. As
in 2002, I've also broken down the results into the top 50 entities needed in
Asia, Europe and North America.

As most of you know, this year's survey was impacted by Hurricanes Katrina and
Rita.

Despite all the obstacles presented by my 3+ weeks of evacuation and subsequent
damage to my QTH, I was still able to complete the survey results with no loss
of data.

Here are this year's top 10 most need DXCC entities on RTTY:

1 BS7 Scarborough Reef 100.0%
2 VU Lakshadweep Is. 88.9%
3 7O Yemen 87.6%
4 3Y Bouvet 79.3%