Re: [RTTY] Did ur QSO w/K7C on 17m RTTY today show up on DXA?

To: RTTY Reflector <Rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Did ur QSO w/K7C on 17m RTTY today show up on DXA?
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 20:24:30 -0700
On Oct 2, 2005, at 5:47 PM, Barry wrote:
> Mine didn't.--

I checked a few of the QSOs that I saw K7C confirm on the air today
(K4XG, JH3HBO, UA0FDX, JL1OEC, etc) and didn't see any one credited
for 17 RTTY.

They'd appeared yesterday (my log shows Oct 2, 0114z) for a very
short time on 17m RTTY and those QSOs are credited (even saw myself
on the DXA great circle map).

I had heard them first at about 0105z.  I called them with no
response and then nothing for about another 10 minutes.

When they reappeared, WB6RSE got through first, then I did, followed
by JF1PJK, JH7VHZ, JA9AVA, JF1RYU.  All of whom appear credited for
17 RTTY.

After JF1RYU, they started to fade like a rock.  I printed a partial
call JA1W?? go through and then the print went to nothing here in
Portland until today.

73
Chen, W7AY