[RTTY] G3LDI SOABLP CQWW

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] G3LDI SOABLP CQWW
From: Roger Cooke <roger@g3ldi.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:37:37 +0000
Hi.

  As usual, great propagation and I was busy both Saturday and Sunday,
working!  However, I did manage to
put in a small score, just to show my face. I feel duty bound to do so
as Chairman of BARTG. Hopefully I shall
be able to manage more time in the BARTG contests!

  I  did not log the States or Provinces, so my score it not correct,
but as I only made 100 Q's. it does not really
matter. I concentrated on getting just multipliers when I did get into
the shack.

  The bands have fallen apart again and I cannot hear K7C any more. He
was 599 with me yesterday morning on
the LP, on CW. ( A REAL 599, not just a contest or expedition 599!!!)

2005
CQ World-Wide RTTY DX Contest

CALL: G3LDI                     Country UK

       Single Op., All Band Low Power

         .
   QSOs Points Zones DX: States Multipliers Score
80m:    26 55 2 11
40m:    7 16 5 6
20m:   27 70 13 19
15m:   37 105 16 26
10m:    3 9 2 2
Total: 100 255  38 64 0  102 26010
Station Description:  FT1000MP with Writelog, MMTTY
Antenna(s): TH7DXX and Dipoles

80m Summary
Zones
14  15

Countries
9A     DL     F      GM     I      OK     ON     PA     S5     SP
YL

States/Provinces

40m Summary
Zones
14  15  16  20  33

Countries
7X     CT3    DL     I      T9     UA

States/Provinces

20m Summary
Zones
5   7   10  14  15  16  20  21  25  26  33  35  40

Countries
9A     A6     CT3    D4     GW     HC8    HS     IT9    JA     LY
LZ     OH     PJ2    SV     TF     TI     UA     UR     YU

States/Provinces

15m Summary
Zones
5   6   7   8   9   10  11  13  14  16  17  20  21  33  38
39

Countries
4X     8P     A6     CN     CT3    CU     CX     FR     HA     HC8
KG4    KP2    LU     OD     PJ2    PY     PZ     SV9    TI     UA9
UR     VQ9    XE     YV     ZC4    ZS

States/Provinces

10m Summary
Zones