Re: [RTTY] Another RTTY Contest

Subject: Re: [RTTY] Another RTTY Contest
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 04:30:06 +0000
Rick Mintz wrote:
> For those that don't believe that there are too many RTTY contests...
> Given the popularity of ARRL Sweepstakes CW & SSB, why has there never been a
> push for Sweepstakes RTTY?  Especially for the low power or antenna
> challenged stations a stateside RTTY Sweeps might be a popular event.
---------

I have mentioned this very subject at least 10 times over the last
couple of years.
We can have the same rules, or modify them as we like, submit the logs
to some poor sucker, and post the results here. Or heck, just have the
contest.

Why not the weekend of the SSB SS? No conflicts, and it will lead us
not into temptation. ( as if I really know where my mike is )

73
Ed