Re: [RTTY] VO2NS in CQWW RTTY

To: "RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] VO2NS in CQWW RTTY
From: "Scott Nichols" <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:55:14 -0300
Don't forget, VO2NS is in Labrador, which according to the CQ rules, is it's
own seperate "province-mult" (LB) for this contest...Newfoundland is also a
seperate "province-mult" (NF) in this contest...So, it should be logged as
LB...Not sure what they were sending for their exchange...

Why they do this is beyond me...Officially, the island of Newfoundland, and
the nearby land-mass known as Labrador, are both part of the officially
titled province of "Newfoundland and Labrador"...As such, it should be ONE
mult, not 2...

Wish I had come across them this weekend!!

73, Scott VE1OP