[RTTY] Alex Meyer - W6ZX (ex WB6AFJ) SK

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Alex Meyer - W6ZX (ex WB6AFJ) SK
From: "W6OTC" <w6otc@garlic.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:48:47 -0000
I am
The following message comes from Bill Walters, wa2ibm@arrl.net.  I am
forwarding it here because many of you knew Alex as a long-time and
enthusiastic RTTY DXer.

Glenn, W6OTC

It is with great sadness that we report the passing of Alex Meyer, W6ZX,
formerly WB6AFJ. Alex was a member of the Santa Clara Valley Repeater
Society for over 30 years and held many positions in the club, including
President. Alex was never shy in letting us know his opinions, nor in
bringing up subjects that he thought deserved attention. We all remember him
with great respect and fondness.

Additional information is posted on the *IBM ARC web
site*<http://www.ibmarc.org/snj>.
A memorial service will be held on Friday, September 23, at 2:00 PM at the
Alum Rock United Methodist Church at 30 Kirk Avenue in San Jose.

Bill - WA2IBM
*****