Re: [RTTY] AA5AU Update 9/18

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AA5AU Update 9/18
From: "George Henry" <ka3hsw@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:36:47 -0500
Be absolutely FANATICAL about hand-washing, Don, or use plenty of waterless
hand sanitizer:  after some very minor flooding here in the Chicago area
back in the 90's, many people wound up with systemic E coli infections from
the raw sewage in the flood water, and a little girl from our church almost
died from it!

George, KA3HSW