Re: [RTTY] Fw: Fw: RESULTS of "OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP'2005"

To: "Vladimir A. Gordienko" <gord@kron.donetsk.ua>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: Fw: RESULTS of "OPEN UKRAINE RTTY CHAMPIONSHIP'2005"
From: George Ignatov <krs@model.poltava.ua>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:36:49 +0300
Hello Karl and all,

Thursday, August 25, 2005, 7:24:11 AM, you wrote:

> are you sure, that the results are correct? Most of the stations has a lot
> of failures. Looks more like a problem with the software.
>
> 73s Karl
> DK2ZZ (ex DG8LAV)

Yes, all is correct because we are doing full logs cross checking e.g.
check QSO time (+/-2min.), check CALL in LOG, compare send and received
serial numbers.

Think, this full cross check make TRUE results, not like claimed
scores... Its make not possible for some "bad boy" to write in the log
fantastic QSOs for "win" the contest... hi

In few days on follow URL with result will be also available to
download all checked LOGS  (like UBN-files) and you can see any log,
how the participants work, where they do errors in QSOs and other.

73!
--
Best regards,
 George UT1HT                          mailto:krs@model.poltava.ua