Re: [RTTY] Interesting Buro SWL Card

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Interesting Buro SWL Card
From: "Darren Hatcher" <g0wcw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:25:07 +0100
Folks,

Thanks for the positive feedback - it seems that there is activity to be had
if we just have a go. Obviously there is the usual band conditions to fight,
but that's par for the course.

I have access to the G4MRS club station in the UK with a 160m dipole (and
beverage) - this is the same station as M6T as used in IOTA a couple of
weekends ago.

I'm no 160m expert, but am willing to give it a try. I'll have a go on
arranged evenings over the next few weeks as skeds (or longer term into the
winter if interest), posting on a cluster that I'm on as G4MRS. That's will
indicate I'm there in the evenings in EU and see what happens.

So let me know you want a sked and I'll have a go. I will happily QSL if we
get a contact.

73 - Darren - G0WCW