Re: [RTTY] Interesting Buro SWL Card

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Interesting Buro SWL Card
From: "Larry Lowry" <rtty@cebridge.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:57:25 -0500
Hello All,

    Just a response to Darren's post. I think RTTY on 160 is as rare as we
make it. I have been inactive for quite a long time. I have only made 1 RTTY
contact on 160 but listened for it frequently. Maybe that is what everyone
else does. I am going to be on the road working for the next 6 weeks and may
have some time to work RTTY from the mobile but when I get back, I think I
will send many RY's and CQ's on 160 to see if anything can be stirred up.

73 - Larry - WD5CFJ