[RTTY] NAQP After Action Report de AA5VU

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP After Action Report de AA5VU
From: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 09:35:29 -0500
Just a quick note to say thanks for the NAQP QSOs.  As expected the robot
barfed on my Cabrilllo log file so I was unable to formally enter the 119
QSOs.

I was using a pre-release version of the Mac OSX cocoaModem software that
was not intended support logging to NAQP required format.  W7AY's cocoaModem
software did a great job decoding signals and the macros worked perfect.  I
used the RTTY Roundup template for logging that did a great job on dupes. It
logged the calls and States received but was not designed to log names
required for NAQP. The software let me participate and enjoy the contest and
that is more important to me than being able to submit a formal score.

The NAQP contest was fun and I enjoyed the 119 QSO's. I trust my transmitted
signal and exchanges were okay.

73 de Dick, AA5VU