Re: [RTTY] RTTY Software

To: dezrat1242@ispwest.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Software
From: Arsk0jn@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 13:05:44 EDT
Bill,
Just want to add a couple of comments to yours:
 Brian's TA program is outstanding and my experience shows it to be  "right
on" in determining transmit/receive angles for different directions from  my
antenna. By the way, I worked and confirmed over 300 countries on RTTY in a
little over the past 3 years using RITTY with a quad from a city lot, many  of
the contacts were not copyable with other programs or  TNC equipment. I keep an
old 256 computer just to run RITTY on via  DOS. I think it's that good!
All the best,
Joe Nemecek, K0JN