[RTTY] Teams NAQP RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com, TCG@K4RO.net
Subject: [RTTY] Teams NAQP RTTY
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 10:24:17 -0500
Almost one full team signed on with TCG for NAQP RTTY.  Those signed on
with their status as FT (Full Time) or PT (Part Time) are:

W0ETC FT
AD4EB  FT
N8PUG  FT
KE4OAR PT

I think everyone knows I want to sign up anyone and everyone who wants to
play on a team with TCG in NAQP RTTY.  I know I will not have the biggest
score in the contest, but maybe just maybe I can sign on the largest
number of team players.  There is no prize for doing that but it makes me
feel good!

Please join us if you can and play on a TCG Team.  TCG might not have the
highest scoring team, but we will have fun be it by good scores, working
old friends, or giving out a mult.  And, fun is what this hobby should be
about, because it sure isn't life or death!

Email me to join in the fun.

73 Larry L, W0ETC