Re: [RTTY] Field Day

To: "Ian S. Amos" <ve3esh@cogeco.ca>, <rtty@contesting.com>,"George Johnson" <w1zt@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Field Day
From: "Sven Schrage" <dd1li@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:25:28 +0200
Ian, George and all outher,

Thanks for Informations, I will try to get you in the Ukrain DX Digi-Test
this Weekend.
Try, becouse there should Thunderstorms come up this weekend.
If nothing to hear from you while thunder-free time  wishing you
a nice Fieldday or a nice meeting Hamradio in Friedrichshafen...........

Sven
-DD1LI-