Re: [RTTY] Master.CallFile

To: "Peter Laws" <plaws0@gmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Master.CallFile
From: "Jay Bromley" <jayw5jay@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:14:31 -0500
Hi Peter,
Funny I know, N5UW, "Clif" very well.  He has many DXCCs, but not on RTTY.
His Dxing is from the old school, no clusters, busted calls, etc.  Clif
worked 75m DXCC with a modest antenna and 100 watts about a year ago.  He is
a pretty good volunteer in the OKDXA and QRP ranks.

I have tried many times to get him interested in RTTY and digital modes.
But so far the bug has bit him.

N5UW is mainly a CW kinda of guy.  After DXCC on 160m and 75m Clif is now
burning up the airwaves on 6m.  After that I maybe I can convince him to do
some RTTY DXing and contesting?

Don't why I commented on this, but thought it was funny to see his call
mentioned.  Maybe I can use this to get him going on RTTY??  :-)
Sorry I missed the contest this weekend, but I am moving the shack.  Sure
sounded like a good one to be in!

73 de jay/w5jay..