[RTTY] SO2R in ANARTS ???

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] SO2R in ANARTS ???
From: f6irf@free.fr
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:59:00 +0200
May have been filtered by anti-spam, but looks as I did not receive the answer
to my question...   Who can reply ?

tnx and regards Pat.

PS: Seems to me that several stations have operated using SO2R last year... As
they have been classified I guess that the answer is "one transmitter" really
means: "one transmitted signal at any time".

Hi Colin
Just a question concerning the categories

CLASSIFICATIONS:   (A) SINGLE - OPERATOR (One transmitter)

Does "one transmitter"  prohibit the use of SO2R technique (meaning use only 1
transceiver), or should it be interpreted as the usual "one transmitted signal
at any time" ?

Best regards
Patrick F6IRF