Re: [RTTY] FT-1000 Feature (or Windows XP feature)

To: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FT-1000 Feature (or Windows XP feature)
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:43:15 +0000
One installation six times - just click MMTTY icon  once, move that
instance, click MMTTY again, move it, etc. You have to move them else you
can't even see those "underneath". Nice to have multiple monitors for this,
but you can "overlay" the tops to save monitor space.

I was using the stand-alone MMTTY (not the WriteLog plug-in) for this test.
I use the stand-alone version often as a read-only demod. I transmit FSK
using rittyrite. I could be using MMTTY as a WL plug-in for that as well,
in which case only the plug-in MMTTY would be handling the TX.

If I were transmitting with stand-alone MMTTY, I would probably set only
one copy up for transmit  (FSK/AFSK) and keep the focus on it.

I posted about this here around Feb 22. IIRC, a 1.5 GHz P4 was loaded
around 4% for each instance and a Sempron 3000+ was loaded around 2%.

Jerry W4UK