[RTTY] A.Volta HB9AWS SOAB

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] A.Volta HB9AWS SOAB
From: "Casper Caduff" <caduff@spin.ch>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:31:29 +0200
Dear RTTY-Friends

There was our (HB9TOC and me) first RTTY contest this year from our ranch;
the snow was going (but from Monday to Thuersday, there was new snow on 1500
meter over sea hi hi). HB9TOC was also QRV on Saturday evening to Sunday
morning at 01.30 MEZ and I stand up at 03.00 MEZ, the 80m was closed and
after 1 hour, the solar battery was down (Daniel pinch my power !!!). He
made more QSO's and more points! His finish is, to make more QSO's (in BARTG
1 QSO) and more points then I. But I am happy, that Daniel is also
interesting in RTTY.

Best 73 to all

HB9AWS Casper

ALESSANDRO VOLTA RTTY DX CONTEST 2005

Call used: HB9AWS
Location:  7126 Castrisch (on my ranch)

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs      Pts Mults
80         3        7     3
40        31      167    18
20        72      474    31
15        19      315    16
10         0        0     0
___   ______ ________ _____
Total    125      963    68

* - Total QSOs does NOT include dupes

Intercontinent DX on 4 bands: 0

Claimed Score: 8185500

Software:     RTTY by WF1B  v5.02
Transceiver:  Icom IC-706MKIIG
Antenna:      Windom
Powetr from:  Solar-battery and petrol generator
Power Output: 50

Club Participation: USKA