Re: [RTTY] addresses

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] addresses
From: Phil Cooper <Phil.Cooper@cwgg.cwplc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:38:29 +0100
Hi all,

My own experience has told me that you cannot rely on just one site for
addresses.
QRZ is probably the better known, but it often pays to check Buckmaster as
well.

I also tend to check the K4UTE site (www.nfdxa.com/K4UTE/K4UTE.HTML ) for
contest or DX style calls, and may even use Pathfinder
(http://www.qsl.net/pathfinder/WebClient/ ) if the others fail.

The NG3K site www.ng3k.com/ is good for DXpeditions, as well as I1JQJ's 425
site http://www.425dxn.org/ are both useful.

Hope that helps!

73 all

Phil GU0SUP

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the Cable & Wireless e-mail
security system - powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
managed e-mail security service,  visit http://www.cw.com/uk/emailprotection/

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
subject to legal privilege. It is intended only for the recipient(s) named
above. If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy,
disclose, forward or otherwise use the information contained in this email. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender (whose contact
details are above) immediately by reply e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments without retaining any copies.