[RTTY] GU0SUP - Volta RTTY Contest

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP - Volta RTTY Contest
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 16:33:35 +0100
Hi all,

I missed out on the start of the contest, and only got on from about 0420UTC
this morning, but from what I could see, conditions weren't exactly
favourable anyway.

After a short session on 40m, I concluded that I would be lucky to make 100
contacts for 1 million points! In the end, I did reach 101 QSO's, and scored
almost 3 million points.
That is quite poor really, as in that past I have reached well in excess of
20 million points.

I only found one contact on 10m, and 15m didn't open to here until the last
hour of the contest.

It was interesting to note that many stations to the east of here were
giving out serial numbers of 500 to 700 by the end, whereas most of north EU
was in the low hundreds.

Anyway, here is my score:
Single OP., All Bands

       QSOs     Points    DX:   Call Areas
80m:    0       0       0       0
40m:    25      228     17      3
20m:    71      302     25      0
15m:    4       27      4       0
10m:    1       14      1       0
Total:  101     3       47      3

Bonus multipliers:      0
Total multipliers:      50
Score:                  2883550

Thanks to all for the points, especially Gerd C6AKA who found me on 40m, and
is a new band-country for me!

Very best 73, and see you all in ANARTS!
Phil GU0SUP