Re: [RTTY] RTTY Call Sign Pirate

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Call Sign Pirate
From: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:29:09 -0500
Tony,

I worked VP5/N1DLY on 14MHz RTTY at 1915z on 28-Feb-05 and may have
wrongfully assumed the operator was N1DL who I worked as V25DL and FJ/N1DL
on 26-Feb.  I really did not understand the why the Y was added to the call
sign at the time.

I sent N1DL a QSL and SASE for the V25DL and FJ/N1DX QSO's but did not
bother requesting the VP5/N1DLY QSO. It will be interesting to see if
VP5/N1DLY shows up on the card.

I am not really sure but recall (from useless memory) the VP5/N1DLY station
was signing with QSL N1DL.

Are people sending you QSL's?

Dick, AA5VU