Re: [RTTY] EA RTTY score

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] EA RTTY score
From: dl6jz@t-online.de (Wolf, DL6JZ)
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:42:43 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Graeme,

welcome to the RTTY contest community.  You will see there are much
more contacts possible during one contest. As you self realized a good
software will help to improve the results. I know two good software
packages for RTTY-cont4esting:

1) WriteLog ( www.writelog.com): very comfortable and powerfull. It
contains all features you need. But it is not free of charge.

2) N1MMLogger (www.n1mm.com): It is freeware and contains all ther
needed features. But my experiences were that it does not work so
stable as WriteLog.

If you have further question please feel so free to write direct to me
if you don't want to go via a reflector

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ