[RTTY] TARA SKIRMISH Contest Announcement

To: tara-n2ty@yahoogroups.com, 070@yahoogroups.com,digitalmodes@yahoogroups.com, digitalradio@yahoogroups.com,rtty-tara@yahoogroups.com, rtty@contesting.com,psk31@yahoogroups.com, greecepsk31@yahoogroups.com,ve3_contest@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] TARA SKIRMISH Contest Announcement
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:31:29 EST
Greetings:

It's time to preplan your strategy for the upcoming "TARA Skirmish"  (Digital
Prefix Contest)
coming up on 16-April-2005. Our fearless  leader "Big Ernie," WM2U is looking
for huge turnout for this year's  running of the Skirmish, so you better not
let him down!

If you think you might be a little rusty for the contest, fear not! The
recently announced FIRST ANNUAL PSK 31 FLAVORS CONTEST, sponsored by the  PODXS
070 Club will serve as an excellent opportunity for each of us to get our
station's ready for the "Skirmish."     This is a  six-hour sprint that will
allow
many of us to ready our station for the  contest the week after. For more
information check out: <_http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/psk_31_flavors.htm_
(http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/psk_31_flavors.htm) >

Don't forget, this is the final contest for this year's "Four Season's
Tour'ney."  It's going to be interesting to see who can take top  honor's in
this
year's Tour'ney. So far the top 10 list are: (1) VE9DX, (2)  N3FX, (3) YV5AAX,
(4)OK1VSL, (5) W3HF,
(6) KR4U, (7) OH4LRP, (8) VE1OP, (9) UA4FCO, (10) RV6YZ/6

After the contest you can follow the results at:
<_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney_results.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney_results.html) >

If you want to read more on the TARA Tour'ney please go to:
<_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html) >

Below I have sent you the official announcement for the TARA Skirmish,
please review if carefully!

73 de NY2U Bill Eddy
President of Troy ARA
ny2u at  n2ty.org

Apr
16. Frequencies: 160-6 meters, work stations once per band.   Categories:
High, Low (<100 W), Great (<20 W), QRP (<5 W),  SWL.  Exchange: Name and
Prefix.
Score: QSOs × WPX prefixes × power  multiplier. (High  ×0.5, Low ×1, Great
×2,
QRP ×3) Multipliers count  once per band. For more  information:
<_http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_rules.html_
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_rules.html)  >   or
_skirmish-manager@n2ty.org_
(mailto:skirmish-manager@n2ty.org)

Logs due 14-May-05 via the contest score entry form at
_http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html_
(http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html) .

This contest is brought to you by:
TARA - Four Season's Contesting & Awards
Bringing you the very best in contests for ALL  Seasons!